Standard or custom cutting
Oxy-fuel gas or plasma, we cut our standard plates to the size you require, up to 350 mm thickness. Of course, we provide more than merely run-of-the-mill work. From discs to complex contours, we can convert your digital or paper designs into steel parts just like that, using our CAD/CAM technology.
At AWS you will find cutting beds with a total length of 150 meters and a width of up to 6,000 mm, with air extraction and automatic slag removal. A sample of our machinery includes:
- 5 CNC-controlled oxy-fuel gas cutting machines with 8 torches and a cutting thickness of up to 350 mm and 1 machine with an inkjet marking head
- 2 HD plasma cutting machines with 1 or 2 torches with cutting thicknesses of up to 20 mm or 50 mm with a cutting bed of 40 meters in length
- Chamfer cutting machine for 3D contours autogenous cutting
- Chamfer grinding machine for long chamfering, 6,000 mm in length
- Deburring machine for double-sided mechanical deburring of cutting work up to a maximum piece weight of 750 kg
- Shot-blasting machine with a passage width of up to 2,000 mm and a maximum piece weight of 1,000 kg/m2
- 2 preheating tables for efficient and controlled pre-heating of thick material
- 1 HD plasma cutting machine with an infinitely rotating 3D bevel head for beveling edges, with a cutting thickness of 50 mm and an inkjet marking head
Your account manager will make it happen
Special requirements for custom work? Call or email your account manager. They will always find the appropriate solution. Their contact details are on the contact page.